Organisations from Global Brand Leaders to Local SMEs engage the services of SalesReps Australia.
- Specific Customer Channels are under margin stress with the current cost of representation too high for the required service levels.
- Specific regions cannot support full-time representation, yet low-cost local representation would be beneficial to meeting sales growth growth objectives.
- Customers require less frequent technical representation and more service focused engagement.
- Current management practices don’t exist to a level that can support the compliance required of a field based customer service programme.
- The culture of the organisation is product and not sales, as such integrating specialised sales management practices will aid in revenue generation.
- Customer acquisition strategies have not delivered results when current sales force resources have been realigned to a task they are not comfortable in undertaking.
- Sell-through at a customer level is not in-line with expectations.
- Current sales force is over paid for the roles they are undertaking.