2 weeks ago a client in the wine industry decided (after much debate and scepticism) to implement an idea that would:
- Increase transactional volume and value across independent liquor stores nationally over an 8hr period.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Maintain if not exceed current margin levels.
- Create further product sell-in opportunities.
…Well that was the plan!
So How Did It Turn Out:
- Sales Increased by a massive 9 times the average daily sales.
- The company recorded its biggest EVER sales day in over 20 years of business.
- Two of their sales team generated twice their average monthly sales in 1 day.
- 73% of customers purchased the following week.
- Sales for the following week were three times the weekly average.
- Quoting opportunities across non-traditional lines were up 67%.
…To Say Their Pretty Happy Is An Understatement!